[TYPO3-Solr] Fileindexing and multicolumn

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Aug 3 11:13:24 CEST 2012

Am 02.08.12 12:43, schrieb Erwin Steinbinder:

Hi Erwin,

> we are using EXT:multicolumn to spilt our content into tabs. We've made some tests to index the site with solr. The content gets indexed very well but unfortunately not the linked files.
>
> So is it possible that the file indexing does not work, if the content element (type text/textpic) is put inside a multicolumn container? If I move the content element outside of the multicolumn container the linked files get put into the File Index Queue as they should.
>
> I'd like to know if someone had the same problem and can tell me if this is caused by a wrong configuration or if it is just not possible yet?

I have never heard of such an issue before, but I'm also not familiar
how multicolumn works. In theory though I would say it should work -
unless multicolumn is doing non-standard things...

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com