[TYPO3-Solr] Fileindexing and multicolumn

Erwin Steinbinder erwin.steinbinder at websedit.de
Thu Aug 2 12:43:42 CEST 2012

Hi there,

we are using EXT:multicolumn to spilt our content into tabs. We've made some tests to index the site with solr. The content gets indexed very well but unfortunately not the linked files.

So is it possible that the file indexing does not work, if the content element (type text/textpic) is put inside a multicolumn container? If I move the content element outside of the multicolumn container the linked files get put into the File Index Queue as they should.

I'd like to know if someone had the same problem and can tell me if this is caused by a wrong configuration or if it is just not possible yet?

We are using the 2.7.1 EAP version of EXT:solr in combination with these Extensions
EXT:multicolumn
EXT:dam
EXT:dam_ttcontent
EXT:tika