[TYPO3-Solr] Fileindexing and multicolumn

Erwin Steinbinder erwin.steinbinder at websedit.de
Fri Aug 3 14:20:41 CEST 2012

Hi Ingo,

thanks for your hint. I've compared the indexed content element with the non-indexed one. The only difference is the tt_content colpos. The indexed one is in colpos 0 and the other in colpos 11. So I uninstalled the multicolumn extension and made a new backend column like described in the TYPO3 Wiki.

$TCA["tt_content"]["columns"]["colPos"]["config"]["items"] = array (
      "3" => array ("Header||Kopfzeile||||||||","3"),
      "2" => array ("Right||Rechts||||||||","2"),
      "1" => array ("Left||Links||||||||","1"),
      "0" => array ("Middle||Mitte||||||||","0"),
      "4" => array ("Footer||Fusszeile||||||||","4")
);
TS: mod.SHARED.colPos_list=1,0,2,3,4

If i put the content element in one of the default columns 0-3 the files get indexed, but if i put it in column 4 not. So I think its not a multicolumn problem, but with the colpos. I've made a global search over all solr files to check if the colpos is analyzed somewhere, but with no result.

Could you please tell me if the colpos is used somewhere in fileindexer or filedetector? Maybe then a can make some further debugging.

Thanks
Erwin