[TYPO3-seminars] Changing the confirmation email

maris at pt.lu maris at pt.lu
Thu May 27 11:13:06 CEST 2010

Hi.

I'm using seminars with onetimeaccount for the reservation of seats of
an open air theater that will be in august 2010. Everything works fine
and now I'm tuning the confirmation email to my specific needs:

I've setup a confirmation email in 'luxembourgish'. Everything works
fine, except for the ###SALUTATION### and  ###INTRODUCTION### labels.

The SALUTATION label always shows 'Dear' before the name instead of
the localized string, and in the INTRODUCTION I always have 'on' and
'at' for the date and time.

I tried to set the following but without any effect:

plugin.tx_seminars._LOCAL_LANG.default {
   email_hello_formal_0=Bonjour
   email_eventDate=vum %s
}

How can I change these settings?

Or how can I include the name of the registrant (front end user name)
in the confirmation email so that I can create the salutation by myself.

Thanks for your help

Marco