[TYPO3-seminars] plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.createEventsPID is empty

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon May 24 19:09:09 CEST 2010

Hi again
Now we get a bit further but stuck again as no template gets displayed in
Frontend to create/edit an event.

We inserted a frontend plugin to login which works just fine and also the FE
Edit content element has been inserted and the header of this element shows
up when the "Event Manager" is logged in.

We also marked the fields in the backend but non of them get displayed in
frontend.
Fields to display in the front-end editor: we checked all fields but no
output

Any idea appreciated

Thanks Andi