[TYPO3-seminars] Registration-Redirect after Login doesn't work

AK Freizeiten - Andreas Germann andreas at ak-freizeiten.de
Fri May 14 13:18:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

Oliver Klee schrieb:
>> Following the link I get the login page, after login I get the message
>> that I'm logged in, but the redirection doesn't work.
>>
> This could be one of the following:
>
> a) a solved bug in the TYPO3 core (please update to TYPO3 4.3.3 if you
> are using an older version and then try again)

No. Update to 4.3.3 didn't help
> b) a bug in the TYPO3 core that will be solved in 4.3.4 (please test
> again after that version has been released)

I'll check that.
> c) a misconfiguration (there's some configuration on how the TYPO3 core
> handles redirects after FE login - please check that the redirect_url
> GET parameter is taken into account)

After a click at the  Register now the HTML-output was:

<form action="anmeldung-login/login/?tx_seminars_pi1%5Buid%5D=36" target="_top" method="post" onsubmit="">
	<fieldset>

		<input type="hidden" name="logintype" value="login" />
		<input type="hidden" name="pid" value="286" />
		<input type="hidden" name="redirect_url" value="" />
	</fieldset>

</form>

so obviously the GET paramter wasn't taken into account.

Following the workaround from another post I changed the
sysext/felogin/pi1/class.tx_felogin_pi1.php as follows:

        if (count($extraHiddenAr)) {
            $extraHidden = implode(chr(10), $extraHiddenAr);
        }

        //next line original
        //if (!$gpRedirectUrl && $this->redirectUrl && $this->logintype
=== 'login') {
        //next line workaround
        if (!$gpRedirectUrl && $this->redirectUrl) {
            $gpRedirectUrl = $this->redirectUrl;
        }

Now the redirect for the felogin works and the redirect_url-value is
taken into account.
But what is it? A bug in felogin? A "not allowed" change of the felogin?
A misconfiguration?

> d) a bug in onetimaccount - in that case, please file a bug in the bug
> tracker <https://bugs.oliverklee.com/> (and feel free to sponsor that
> fix if you need it urgently)

I think not - because I had to change the felogin_pi1 and not the
onetimeaccount...? Or is the logintype used by onetimeaccount?

Andreas