[TYPO3-seminars] Registration-Redirect after Login doesn't work

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon May 10 21:27:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 07.05.2010 12:13, schrieb AK Freizeiten - Andreas Germann:
> Following the link I get the login page, after login I get the message
> that I'm logged in, but the redirection doesn't work.

This could be one of the following:

a) a solved bug in the TYPO3 core (please update to TYPO3 4.3.3 if you
are using an older version and then try again)

b) a bug in the TYPO3 core that will be solved in 4.3.4 (please test
again after that version has been released)

c) a misconfiguration (there's some configuration on how the TYPO3 core
handles redirects after FE login - please check that the redirect_url
GET parameter is taken into account)

d) a bug in onetimaccount - in that case, please file a bug in the bug
tracker <https://bugs.oliverklee.com/> (and feel free to sponsor that
fix if you need it urgently)

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member