[TYPO3-seminars] Page setup for Onetimeaccount & felogin

AK Freizeiten - Andreas Germann andreas at ak-freizeiten.de
Fri May 7 12:16:39 CEST 2010

Other question therefore new request...

We use both the onetimeaccount and sr_feuser_register so the feusers
have the possibility to formally register (and reuse this account) or to
use the onetimeaccount-feature.
How do I have to work out my Page-Setup correctly?

When logged in: link for event-registration - directly to the
registration page (328) - no problem
When not logged in: link for event-registration - link to LoginPage (334)
1. Can I put the felogin-CE, the sr_feuser-register-CE and the
onetimeaccount-CE all on that page and get a correct redirect to the
eventregistration?
2. Or should I put the felogin on the LoginPage (334) and on that page
links to the subpages with the onetimeaccount (335) and the
sr_feuser-register (336)?
3. And if 2.: And does (with a link to the subpage with the
onetimaccount (335) on PID 334) the redirection to the eventregistration
after onetime-registration work in this constellation? (It doesn't work
with the sr_feuser_register because of the account-confirmation)

Andreas