[TYPO3-seminars] (no subject)

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Feb 17 13:39:59 CET 2010

Hi,

Oliver Hermanni schrieb:
> I installed seminars and everything seems fine so far. But I have some problems understanding several parts.
>
> 1."topic for multiple events"

This is for events that occur multiple times, e.g. three seminars on the
same topic:

1. create a topic "TYPO3 seminar", enter the description etc.

2. create one date record for each time this seminar takes place and
select that topic in the date records.

> And what are "requirements"/"requirement for" needed for?

This is of scenarios like "You need to have booked "Juggling for
beginners" before you can register for "juggling with fire"". :-)

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member