[TYPO3-seminars] (no subject)

Oliver Hermanni o.hermanni at sahin-immobilien.de
Wed Feb 17 11:23:22 CET 2010

Hello,

I installed seminars and everything seems fine so far. But I have some problems understanding several parts.

1."topic for multiple events"

I tried to understand it, but even the manual doesn't help me help me here. If I create a topic for multiple events, where do I define, what events are part of this topic? Or is this not possible? And what are "requirements"/"requirement for" needed for? There are no items to select - creating isn't possible either.

2. "date"

Same here. I can define a date, but where is it needed?

Maybe I don't need this stuff at all, but it would be nice to know their purpose.

- Oliver