[TYPO3-seminars] (no subject)

Oliver Hermanni o.hermanni at sahin-immobilien.de
Wed Feb 17 14:07:46 CET 2010

Hi,

thanks. Sorry for not using a topic (Damn you, webmailer!). :-(

----- original Nachricht --------

Von: Oliver Klee<typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de>

> Hi,
>
> > 1."topic for multiple events"
>
> This is for events that occur multiple times, e.g. three seminars on the
> same topic:

Okay, I found that out just a second after I sent the mail. ;-)

> This is of scenarios like "You need to have booked "Juggling for
> beginners" before you can register for "juggling with fire"". :-)

But where do I define these requirements? There's no pen or plus-icon next to the list. I'm using 0.8.3 of seminars and TYPO3 4.2.5 (never change a running system).

Oh, and while I'm at it: Which file do I change to edit the frontend editor?

Thanks,