[TYPO3-project-seminars] mh, changes of terms in locallang.xml have no effect

Niels Pardon typo3_lists at niels-pardon.de
Thu Jul 30 11:04:18 CEST 2009

Hi Michael!

Don't change it directly in the locallang.xml files but do it via
TypoScript setup:

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.de.label_xyz = Bla

or

plugin.tx_seminars._LOCAL_LANG.de.label_xyz = Bla

Whether it is the first or the second depends on where in the plugin the
label occurs. Most of the time the first version will work.

Greets,

Niels