[TYPO3-project-seminars] mh, changes of terms in locallang.xml have no effect

Michael Paulisch info at mpaulisch.de
Thu Jul 30 11:46:04 CEST 2009

Hi Niels,

thanks. I could changed now "Spezialpreis" into "Mitgliederpreis"
with: plugin.tx_seminars._LOCAL_LANG.de.label_price_special =
Mitgliederpreis

but I cant´change:

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1{
	_LOCAL_LANG.de.message_enough = Ja
	_LOCAL_LANG.de.message_fullyBooked = nein
}

or
plugin.tx_seminars {
	_LOCAL_LANG.de.message_enough = Ja
	_LOCAL_LANG.de.message_fullyBooked = nein
}

Any idea, why not?

thanks
michael