[TYPO3-project-seminars] mh, changes of terms in locallang.xml have no effect

Michael Paulisch info at mpaulisch.de
Thu Jul 30 10:48:10 CEST 2009

hi everybody,

I changed the term "genug" in seminars/locallang.xml into "ja" but it
seems to have no effect on the frontpage (yes, I've cleared the cache
and all...)
also I want to change the term "spezialpreis" into "preis für
mitglieder" in the selectbox in the second step of the registration
along with some other changes concerning the German language. think I
replaced everything I found in the different locallang files.

I managed to hardcode it in the detailview-file, but I cant# find the
place where to change it in this select-box.

what am I doing wrong? (concerning the language-files)

thanks

michael