[TYPO3-project-seminars] translations in notification mails

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Dec 16 11:28:07 CET 2008

Hi Patricia,

Pat schrieb:
> (if the date of birth is empty, the date appears like above, but that seems to be an already known bug)

I wasn't aware of that yet. Could you please enter that bug into the bug
tracker <https://bugs.oliverklee.com/> so it won't get lost? Thanks a lot!

> 2. in the login-form with onetimeaccount  there are problems with the required fields: if the fields for first_name and last_name are empty, this warning appears:
>
> Bitte geben Sie Ihren Namen an.
> Bitte geben Sie Ihren Namen an.
>
> The translation makes no difference between first and last name

Could you please also enter this into the bug tracker?

> 3. I see in the documentation, that the variable “requiredFeUserFields” hast no effect yet. Isn’t there any workaround to make required fields? Because it’s very important, that the attendee gives his address.

At the time we wrote most of the onetimeaccount extension, there was a
bug in the FORMidable extension which prevented us from having that
feature. Now it would be possible. Would you be interested in sponsoring
that feature?

> 4. when I use the variable showSeminarFieldsInNotificationMail,
> f.e. showSeminarFieldsInNotificationMail = uid, title, subtitle, date, accreditation_number
> the tranlations completely fails and the notification mail has this content:
>
> Daten des Seminars:
> Nummer:                      22
> label_ title:                Workshop Statistik-Methoden
> label_ subtitle:
> label_ date:                 02.-03.03.09
> label_ accreditation_number: Stat_2009_03_02
> label_ enough_attendees:     nein
> label_ is_full:              nein

I think this is a bug that occurs when you use spaces after the commas.
Could you try whether removing the spaces after the commas fixes things
for you? And could you please enter that into the bug tracker as well?

By the way, maybe you're interested in purchasing our bug-fix flatrate.
For a fixed fee, we guarantee to take care of all bugs in seminars and
onetimeaccount which you enter in the bug tracker or for which you vote
into the bug tracker. If you're interested, please e-mail me for the
current pricing.

Best regards,