[TYPO3-project-seminars] translations in notification mails

Pat pizpat at gmx.de
Sat Dec 13 01:14:50 CET 2008

Hi Oliver,

1. Here are the snippets from the notification mail:

Daten des Accounts:
First_name:     sdfg
Last_name:      er
Company:
E-Mail-Adresse: xxx at xxx.de
Comments:
Date_of_birth:  01.01.70
Geschlecht:     Herr
Land:           Deutschland
PLZ:
Ort:
Telefon:
Adresse:

(if the date of birth is empty, the date appears like above, but that seems to be an already known bug)

But I’m afraid there some more problems with the translations:

2. in the login-form with onetimeaccount  there are problems with the required fields: if the fields for first_name and last_name are empty, this warning appears:

Bitte geben Sie Ihren Namen an.
Bitte geben Sie Ihren Namen an.

The translation makes no difference between first and last name

3. I see in the documentation, that the variable “requiredFeUserFields” hast no effect yet. Isn’t there any workaround to make required fields? Because it’s very important, that the attendee gives his address.

4. when I use the variable showSeminarFieldsInNotificationMail,
f.e. showSeminarFieldsInNotificationMail = uid, title, subtitle, date, accreditation_number
the tranlations completely fails and the notification mail has this content:

Daten des Seminars:
Nummer:                      22
label_ title:                Workshop Statistik-Methoden
label_ subtitle:
label_ date:                 02.-03.03.09
label_ accreditation_number: Stat_2009_03_02
label_ enough_attendees:     nein
label_ is_full:              nein

With kind regards
Patricia

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a