[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to add a checkbox in the registration process

Veronika Fischer veronika_fischer at gmx.de
Tue Aug 12 19:06:55 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

where can I set, what the checkbox should be called?
I added checkboxes to  "showRegistrationFields", but nothing happens.
I found this in the manual:
"You  can enter the following data for a seminar, which will be used for the front end: any checkbox options to show in the registration form (you can select any previously entered checkbox records here)"

But where can I enter the checkboxes? And is it possible to give them any label I want?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:49:13 +0200
> Von: Michael Bakonyi <konakt at mb-neuemedien.de>
> An: typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de
> Betreff: Re: [TYPO3-project-seminars] How to add a checkbox in the registration process

> Hi Veronika,
>

> > I`d like to have a checkbox, that the attendee can activate on the first
> step of the registration process. Can I realise this via
> showRegistrationFields? Do I need to change the html-template? Because I have to add the
> text for the checkbox somewhere. And is it possible to export the actavation
> of the checkbox via csv?
> >

> There's an extra data record for this kind of stuff. It's called
> "Registration options with checkbox" in English, I think, or
> "Anmeldeoptionen mit Checkbox" in German.
>
> In your TS for "showRegistrationFields" "checkboxes" has to be set.
>
> I think it's exportet via CSV, but I'm not sure with that.
>
> Michael

Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03