[TYPO3-project-seminars] Re2: How to add a checkbox in the registration process

Veronika Fischer veronika_fischer at gmx.de
Tue Aug 12 19:21:05 CEST 2008

It`s me again ;-)
I found the option in the flexforms (Anmeldeoptionen mit Checkbox) of the event topic record, where I can add fields and choose them. But they don`t get displayed. cheboxes is set in the TS.

I`m using onetimeaccount, though should this checkboxes get displayd during the registration or in the log-in form of onetimeaccount?

Thanks,
Veronika
--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03