[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to add a checkbox in the registration process

Michael Bakonyi konakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Tue Aug 12 09:49:13 CEST 2008

Hi Veronika,

> I`d like to have a checkbox, that the attendee can activate on the first step of the registration process. Can I realise this via showRegistrationFields? Do I need to change the html-template? Because I have to add the text for the checkbox somewhere. And is it possible to export the actavation of the checkbox via csv?

There's an extra data record for this kind of stuff. It's called
"Registration options with checkbox" in English, I think, or
"Anmeldeoptionen mit Checkbox" in German.

In your TS for "showRegistrationFields" "checkboxes" has to be set.

I think it's exportet via CSV, but I'm not sure with that.

Michael