[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to add a checkbox in the registration process

Veronika Fischer veronika_fischer at gmx.de
Mon Aug 11 16:08:50 CEST 2008

Hi,

I`d like to have a checkbox, that the attendee can activate on the first step of the registration process. Can I realise this via showRegistrationFields? Do I need to change the html-template? Because I have to add the text for the checkbox somewhere. And is it possible to export the actavation of the checkbox via csv?

Background: I need to differentiate between attendees that pay for themselves and attendees that get the course payed by an association. They do not pay online.

Many thanks,

Veronika