[TYPO3-project-seminars] Custom Registration Form - Errors? HowTo?

Peter A. Schott paschott at no.yahoo.spamm.com
Sun Apr 6 23:56:06 CEST 2008

I am not quite sure what I'm doing wrong here.  I've made a copy of the
registration template and set that as the default for my registration page.
However, when I try to use it, I get the following error:

Configuration check warning:
The subpart REGISTRATION_DETAILS is missing in the HTML template file
uploads/tx_seminars/sports_camp_2008_registration.html. If you are using a
modified HTML template, please fix it. If you are using the original HTML
template file, please file a bug report in the bug tracker.
When that is done, please empty the FE cache and reload this page.
The configuration check for this extension can be disabled in the extension
manager.

I don't understand why I'm getting an error as this happens with an exact copy
of the original html file as well as the slightly modified one.

My modification basically consists of a warning that we must receive proof of
payment within X days and adding some Terms/Conditions to the page itself.
Straight HTML encoded text - no wierd bits of code in it anywhere.

I know that I'm doing something wrong, but I can't find anything that tells me
how to write a new template for the registration form so I really don't know
where to start other than modifying the template itself (after backing it up).

Thank you in advance for your help.

-Peter Schott