[TYPO3-project-seminars] Information about the upcoming releases

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Apr 4 12:24:51 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I would like to put you up to date on the status of the upcoming
releases 0.5.4 and 0.6.0 of the Seminar Manager:

- 0.6.0 is a feature release. It is nearly finished. We're currently
waiting for two localizations updates which we would like to upgrade. In
the meantime, we're polishing the release by fixing bugs and adding
features that have already been finished, but not been integrated yet.
As soon as we have the localizations and have checked in those features,
we'll release 0.6.0.

Note: 0.6.0 will require at least PHP 5.1 and TYPO3 4.1.2 or greater.

- 0.5.4 is a bug-fix release without any new features. We will release
it directly before releasing 0.6.0. Version 0.5.4 is recommended for all
users who are using the 0.5.x branch, but don't want to upgrade to 0.6.0
right now.

0.5.4 will continue to work with PHP 4 and 5 and TYPO3 4.1.2 or greater.

Regards,