[TYPO3-project-seminars] Custom Registration Form - Errors? HowTo?

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Mon Apr 7 19:13:35 CEST 2008

Peter A. Schott schrieb:
> I don't understand why I'm getting an error as this happens with an exact copy
> of the original html file as well as the slightly modified one.

You might have to clean all caches as the template can stay in the
cache. In other words: The error message might come from a wrong
template that is in your cache - independent of what template file you
have on your disk at this moment.

To test it: Make an exact copy of the template file and store this
somewhere in fileadmin/. Change the TSconfig to point to that file,
clear cache and see what happens.

Also take care on which file you copy! There are several template files
around - if you copy the wrong one, ...

Cheers,
Mario