[TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details

David Lenherr david.lenherr at magicline.ch
Fri Oct 5 16:07:39 CEST 2007

Hi Mario

Thanks again for your help!

I have chosen your second option now and made a printversion with css...

I am not shure if this is a problem of my T3 configuration or if it's a bug
in seminars...

To answer your question:
- If I visit the seminars site the first time, the pid of the seminars site
(the shortcut site) is shown in the url
- When I watch a seminars detail, the overview pid is shown in the url
- And when I use the back link int the details view, the overview pid is in
the url...
- But as soon I click the print button it goes directly back to the seminars
pid again...

Anyway... I found a solution now with css and the window.print() funktion...
Thanks for that tipp ;o)

Have a nice evening

Greez
David