[TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details

Mario Rimann mario at rimann.org
Fri Oct 5 15:48:00 CEST 2007

Hi David

David Lenherr schrieb:
> It's like you said!
> If I add the parameter "type=98" to the page the printversion of the details
> is shown perfect!

great!

> But I found out, that if I try to print the details-view the link changes to
> the uper site... (in this case to Seminars witch is a shortcutsite and shoes
> to the overwiew site again)
>
> Here the strukture:
>
> Seminars (Shortcut to Overview)
> - Overview (Overwiew- & Details-site - where I try to print out the details)
>
> This is very strange...
> Do you have an Idea?

What happens if you visit the Seminars page? Which pid is shown in the
URL field of you browser? The one of the Seminar page, or the one of the
Overview page? I think the first will apply as TYPO3 has two URLs (both
page ids), and the "shortcut" runs internally. There is no HTTP 30x
redirect given back. But I might be wrong with this.

Cheers,
Mario