[TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details

Mario Rimann mario at rimann.org
Sat Oct 6 17:54:42 CEST 2007

Hi David

David Lenherr schrieb:
> I have chosen your second option now and made a printversion with css...

Great decision :-)  Can you provide us with a link? I'd like to see what
exactly you did. Maybe you can send us the link as soon as the site
you're working on is online?

> I am not shure if this is a problem of my T3 configuration or if it's a bug
> in seminars...

I'm almost sure this is something in your config. But I didn't test it.

> To answer your question:
> - If I visit the seminars site the first time, the pid of the seminars site
> (the shortcut site) is shown in the url
ok, that's fine

> - When I watch a seminars detail, the overview pid is shown in the url
that's ok as the link to the single view that is shown on the list is
generated from the singleViewPid parameter in your Seminar Manager
TypoScript configuration.

> - And when I use the back link int the details view, the overview pid is in
> the url...
That's also by design: The back link is generated from the listViewPid
parameter in your TS config.

> - But as soon I click the print button it goes directly back to the seminars
> pid again...
And this is the point why I think it's not a Seminar Manager issue: This
link is not generated by our extension. Whatever link is created here,
comes from TYPO3 / TypoScript configuration that you or someone else did.

> Anyway... I found a solution now with css and the window.print() funktion...
> Thanks for that tipp ;o)

Great - I like this way of solving stuff.

Cheers and greetings from Ticino (now with WLAN *smile*)
Mario