[TYPO3-project-seminars] Writing a German tutorial or manual to the Seminar Manager

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Sun Mar 11 13:45:52 CET 2007

Hi all,

every few weeks, I get requests about a German manual or installation
tutorial for the Seminar Manager. Unfortunately, there is no such manual
yet.

For that, it would be great if someone could write up either a short
installation tutorial in German, outlining the necessary steps to get a
working and usable installation.

Alternatively, we could have a German translation of the English manual.

Who would like to do this (or help with it)?

Best regards,