[TYPO3-project-seminars] Seminar snacks: Improving the extension in small, easy steps

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Sun Mar 11 13:42:37 CET 2007

Hi all,

would you like to help improve the Seminar Manager extension, but you
don't want to invest much time or get entangled in lots of tricky code?

Or you just want to do a little "coding snack" to relax from other work?

For cases like this, I've created a link "Seminar snack bugs" in the bug
tracker [0] that leads to a list of bugs that are rather easy and quick
to solve. (Technically, that's a query to bugs that are tagged with the
keyword "easy".)

This provides an easy way to get started with Seminar Manager
development. So go create yourself an account at the bug tracker, check
out the source code from SVN, and hack away! (And please mention in the
bug report that you're working on that bug so we won't have two people
doing the same work.)

Best regards,

Oliver

[0] https://bugs.oliverklee.com/