[TYPO3-project-seminars] Registration

Gunnar Hönekop taucher444 at web.de
Tue Jan 30 19:24:54 CET 2007

Hi Oliver,

thanks, the registration works now.
But one more problem:
I put a "ThankYou" page in TS. But i get a Error message in FE: Reason:
Segment "ausbildung" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected! The
browser shows th following link:
...ausbildung/online-anmeldung/kurse/ausbildung/online-anmeldung/kurse/bestaetigung.html?tx_seminars_pi1%5BshowUid%5D=9
So the "ausbildung/online-anmeldung/kurse/" is double.

Any idea?

Gunnar