[TYPO3-project-seminars] Registration

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jan 30 06:07:28 CET 2007

Hi Gunnar,

Gunnar Hönekop schrieb:
> I'm using dev.28.01.07. It works fine in BE. My Problem is the
> Registration. When i reach the 2. page i'm asked to "except the AGB",
> but there is no button or field to validate it. At the bottom of the
> page i can go back or register. If i register, the same page comes up
> again and there is no registration in BE.

Currently, the two-step registration relies on the "terms" field being
used (this will change before the 0.5.0 release). So you need to have
"terms" (in addition to the other fields) in
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.showRegistrationFields.

> The event is allowed for users to register more then once. But there is
> no field in the FE-Registration where i can put in the number of persons.

Have a look at the reference concerning
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.showRegistrationFields  - using this variable,
you can control which fields will be shown in the registration form.

Regards,