[TYPO3-project-seminars] question about the use of html templates

Martin Keck martin_keck at gmx.de
Mon Aug 28 00:04:07 CEST 2006

Hi Mario,

thank you for your answer.
Indeed, I am a programmer, but I wonder if in this case the work would
be worth it.
The solution you mentioned sounds not so bad. Though it's not so neat,
it should do it. The only thing to do would be, to change the template
for the list view so that the list looks as one.
Secondly I think, there had to be done some more changes to the whole
extension, as there should be the possibility to select different
templates in the plugin options of the list view, according to the event
period of time chosen. I suppose this would mean more than a few lines
of code... ;) Unless you hard code it, but...
I'll see, maybe I'll do the patch (are you a maintainer of the
extension?), if it won't work the way I think could (I don't have much
time right now either - but otherwise who has...? ;)

Greets,
Martin