[TYPO3-project-seminars] question about the use of html templates

Martin Keck martin_keck at gmx.de
Sun Aug 27 23:04:52 CEST 2006

Hi there,

I have a question about using html templates in the seminars extesion.

The following situation: I have a couple of seminars all shown on one
page via one seminars content element. Now I want to use different html
templates for the detail view of past seminars and upcoming seminars, so
that the user e.g. only gets basic information of past events but the
full information of upcoming events. Is that possible with the current
status of the seminar extension (without using more than one seminar
content element)?

Greets,
Martin