[TYPO3-rte] Re: BrowseLinks Hooks

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Tue Feb 12 15:52:00 CET 2013

I managed to add the hook, bur now im stuck with rendering the correct pagetree.

I need a pagetree setup, where i can simply browse all pages and see my records. I dont want to copy an other treebrowser and adjust it, i would like to use the default page tree.

But if i use the pagetree that is used in the backend as mein pagebrowser it wont wotk because some JS setup is missing.

If i use the pagebrowser located in the rtehtmlarea sysext folder it is adjusted for the use of tt_content only.

Is there a way to configure the default tree + recordlisting like i need it?