[TYPO3-rte] BrowseLinks Hooks

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Tue Feb 12 12:53:47 CET 2013

Hi, i created an extension for TYPO3 6.0 and i need the possibility to create links to my new objects.

Additionally i need a typoscript-based link rendering, because the records have dynamic target pages, their detailPageUid is defined by Typoscript, depending on the type of the record.

First i though of creating a XCLASS, but then i saw, that i can use hooks to extend the functionallity. The interface helps me to see what methods i need and what they should return, but i cant get this done...

So i tried linkhandler, but i think its not compatible to 6.0, BrowsLinks wont display anything once i configure linkhandler.

Philipp