[TYPO3-rte] Re: BrowseLinks Hooks

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Tue Feb 12 18:02:57 CET 2013

I could realize this hook finally, the correct page tree config is like this:

$pageTree = new TBE_PageTree();
$tree = $pageTree->printTree($pageTree->getBrowsableTree());

To get all Records i simply copied the logic from the page-part and modified it.

No i can browse my objects and link them. My generated link looks like this:
<link 197,0,&regional_object=246>Test</link>

Now one final (hopefully) question:
can i render this link in a way i will meet my needs?

197 is the PID of the record, i dont need this, i just let it in because i got errors if i didnt use the id
i have no idea why the "0" is in there... what effect does it have?

The interesting part is the &regional_object=246

Can i build a dynamic link based on that parameter?

My records have different types and each type has a different pageUid where to show the details of the record.
So when generating the link i would read the record, get the type field and the according typoscript setting (the type-targets are set up in the TS)

is this possible or do i have to adjust the link?