[TYPO3-rte] RTE cut and paste issue

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 23:40:54 CEST 2011

Thank you Stanislas. For the the bug I checked the revision you made and
change it in my current install and its working fine now. For the second, I
have set the opening height. Now its much better. However there is one more
thing, when I select the whole table, I can actually drag and drop the whole
table in any place in RTE which I think is cool but as soon as I drop the
table in RTE, the table selection go away and I again have to select inside
td and then table on the path and then only I can do drag and drop. Is there
a way we can retain the selection until user clicks elsewhere?

Thanks again for the response. I really appreciate!

Regards,
Orish