[TYPO3-rte] free-field for additional attributes

Marcus Schwemer typo3 at schwemer.de
Wed Apr 6 08:43:06 CEST 2011

Hi Franz,

I know you are asking about htmlArea-RTE, but the tinymce_rte has
already this feature.

I you set a link there with the "normal" dialog, there is a tab "events"
/ "Ereignisse" where you can set this value.

Kind regards,
Marcus

--
Marcus Schwemer
Manufaktur für Software Internet Design

Industriestr. 31 - 82194 Gröbenzell
T: +49 (89) 54 64 32 30 - F: +49 (89) 54 64 32 50
M: +49 (176) 10 33 64 97
WWW: http://www.schwemer.de - eMail: info at schwemer.de
eMail: info at schwemer.de