[TYPO3-rte] free-field for additional attributes

Franz Kugelmann franz.kugelmann at elementare-teilchen.de
Tue Apr 5 17:09:57 CEST 2011

Hi list,

a customer was asking about the possibility to add a custom onClick=""
attribute to some of the rte-generated links.
After checking the code, i understand that currently there is no
possibility like this.

Do you think it would make sense to have a "free" field, where you can add
a whole attribute like _onClick="alert('wow')"_ configurable like the
rel-attribute (buttons.link.relAttribute.enabled)

We would try to create a patch for gerrit if you think that is a good way
to go and something useful for the next TYPO3-version.

Since we would probably have to adapt also the parseFunc and the
frontend-rendering, we wonder if there isn't a smarter solution.

Writing an additional extension means using XCLASSES, which i would rather
avoid.
Adding new hooks for such fields to be implemented would also be an option.

Thanks for sharing your opinions!

--
Franz Kugelmann, elementare teilchen GmbH
http://www.elementare-teilchen.de