[TYPO3-rte] free-field for additional attributes

Franz Kugelmann franz.kugelmann at elementare-teilchen.de
Wed Apr 6 14:42:06 CEST 2011

Hi Marcus,

thanks for the reply/tip, i knew that already, could have posted that fact
in the first run though.
Anyway, i thought this might be interesting for the rtehtmlarea-users,
which are probably most of the TYPO3-users...
But at least for our customer tinymce is a good option i think...

Greets, keep rocking!
Franz

--
Franz Kugelmann, elementare teilchen GmbH
http://www.elementare-teilchen.de