[TYPO3-rte] Problem with the RTE under typo3 4.4.2

Marco Weber marco.weber at uni-trier.de
Mon Oct 4 22:05:04 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've a simple problem with the RTE. I can use the sortedTable class, an
the RTE saves it to the mysql. But typo3 doesn't show it on the frontend
website.
( In the frontend website the html looks like this: <table class=""> ... )
In the RTE and the database the HTML looks like: <table
class="sortedTable"> ...

i've added sortedTable to the following settings:
     ( RTE.default.allowedClasses has sortedTable )
     RTE.default.proc.allowedClasses < RTE.default.allowedClasses
     RTE.default.FE.proc.allowedClasses < RTE.default.allowedClasses
     RTE.default.proc.exitHTMLparser_rte.allowTags <
RTE.default.allowedClasses
     RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db.allowedClasses <
RTE.default.allowedClasses

What else do i have to write, so that typo3 finally displays the class
in the frontend website?

Thanks in advance,
         Marco Weber

This is my configuration:

## Default RTE configuration
RTE.default {
   contentCSS = fileadmin/templates/css/rte.css
    ## Markup options (htmlArea RTE only)
     enableWordClean = 1
     removeTrailingBR = 1
     removeComments = 1
     removeTags = center, font, o:p, sdfield, strike, u
     removeTagsAndContents = link, meta, script, style, title
         ## Use stylesheet file rather than the above mainStyleOverride
and inlineStyle properties to style the contents (htmlArea RTE only).
         ## When RTE.default.contentCSS is not specified, file
EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/contentcsss/default.css is used.
     ignoreMainStyleOverride = 1
         ## Use stylesheet file rather than the above mainStyleOverride
and inlineStyle properties to style the contents (htmlArea RTE only).
         ## When RTE.default.contentCSS is not specified, file
EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/contentcsss/default.css is used.
     ignoreMainStyleOverride = 1

         ## List all class selectors that are allowed on the way to the
database
     allowedClasses (
         external-link, external-link-new-window, internal-link,
internal-link-new-window, download, mail,
         align-left, align-center, align-right, align-justify,
         csc-frame-frame1, csc-frame-frame2,
         component-items, action-items,
         component-items-ordered, action-items-ordered,
         important, name-of-person, detail,
         indent, sortedTable
     )
     proc.allowedClasses < RTE.default.allowedClasses
     FE.proc.allowedClasses < RTE.default.allowedClasses
     proc.exitHTMLparser_rte.allowTags < RTE.default.allowedClasses
     proc.entryHTMLparser_db.allowedClasses < RTE.default.allowedClasses
         ## Configuration specific to the TableOperations feature
(htmlArea RTE only)
         ## Remove the following fieldsets from the table operations
dialogs
     disableAlignmentFieldsetInTableOperations = 1
     disableSpacingFieldsetInTableOperations = 1
     disableColorFieldsetInTableOperations = 1
     disableLayoutFieldsetInTableOperations = 1
     disableBordersFieldsetInTableOperations = 1
         ## Show borders on table creation
     buttons.toggleborders.setOnTableCreation = 1

         ## Configuration specific to the bold and italic buttons
(htmlArea RTE only)
         ## Add hotkeys associated with bold and italic buttons
     buttons.bold.hotKey = b
     buttons.italic.hotKey = i
)