[TYPO3-rte] Problem with the RTE under typo3 4.4.2

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Tue Oct 5 07:00:29 CEST 2010

Hi Marco,

> I've a simple problem with the RTE. I can use the sortedTable class, an
> the RTE saves it to the mysql. But typo3 doesn't show it on the frontend
> website.
> ( In the frontend website the html looks like this: <table class=""> ... )
> In the RTE and the database the HTML looks like: <table
> class="sortedTable"> ...

If the html is correct in the database and in the RTE, but not in the
frontend, then you can safely conclude that the problem is not in your
PageTSConfig, but in your TypoScript template setup. Most probably, in
the configuration of lib.parseFunc_RTE.

In the case of tables, you should probably review the value of
lib.parseFunc_RTE.externalBlocks.table.stdWrap.HTMLparser.tags.table.fixAttrib.class.list

I think that if you unset it, any class will be preserved in the
frontend. Or you may want to set
lib.parseFunc_RTE.externalBlocks.table.stdWrap.HTMLparser.tags.table.fixAttrib.class.list
= sortedTable,other-table-class,etc.

But to be sure, check the properties of the HTMLparser object in the
TypoScript reference manual.