[TYPO3-rte] relAttribute.enabled - problem

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Mon Nov 22 19:26:52 CET 2010

ellou' List,

I was trying to use this in config to use rel attribute field and in
general it works as in this bug:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14094

However, the href attribute is wrong when using Relationship field in
combination with RealURL, it changes URLs from:

The given uid is correct however it looses for an example language
parameter and isn't realurl anymore.

Did I missed something in config ? I'm using TYPO3 ver. 4.4.5-dev and
wasn't able to include the patch from bug as there are differences in
current version of the file:
typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/ext_localconf.php

On the other hand I think it's in version yet as it was sent to trunk
some months ago...

Will be grateful for advice :)

--
Marcus