[TYPO3-rte] relAttribute.enabled - problem

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Fri Nov 26 03:16:52 CET 2010

Hi Marcus,

> I was trying to use this in config to use rel attribute field and in
> general it works as in this bug:
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14094
>
> However, the href attribute is wrong when using Relationship field in
> combination with RealURL, it changes URLs from:

> The given uid is correct however it looses for an example language
> parameter and isn't realurl anymore.

realUrl is a frontend-rendering feature. There is never any realUrl url
in the database, nor inside the RTE, unless you enter it as an external url.

The question is: if you save the content element again, is the link
correctly rendered in the FE? Note that the rel attribute is not
supported by typolink, therefore any typolink feature is lost when using
this attribute.

> Did I missed something in config ? I'm using TYPO3 ver. 4.4.5-dev and
> wasn't able to include the patch from bug as there are differences in
> current version of the file:
> typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/ext_localconf.php
>
> On the other hand I think it's in version yet as it was sent to trunk
> some months ago...
Indeed, you do not need to apply the patch. The option to configure this
field was included in TYPO3 4.4.0.