[TYPO3-rte] Anchor links using RTE

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 23:23:00 CET 2010

Thank you Guys for help!

Sorry for not being clear before. The issue I was having was for tt_news
RTE. Some articles are sectional and long so, I wanted to put those those
section on top of the articles and make a anchored link to corresponding
section. I did this in HTML mode and wondered if there is an easy way to do.
That is why I posted to the list for help. And thanks to you guys I was able
to solve this.

Like Graham suggested I used inserttag to do the job. Thank you so very much
once again!

Regards,
Orish