[TYPO3-rte] Anchor links using RTE

Graham Knight G.Knight at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 9 09:54:03 CET 2010

Orish,

On 08/11/2010 18:19, Orish Shrestha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am making anchored links by editing the contents in HTML mode in RTE. I
> wondered if there is an easy and clean way to do this job.

Two things that might help:

1. If you split page content into several separate content elements then each one has an anchor attached. You can link to these via the normal "Insert Web Link" dialogue;

2. It is possible to attach an anchor to an arbitrary piece of text using the "Insert Tag" dialogue. You have to set things up in your page TSConfig so that "inserttag" is in the "showButtons" list and that the "name" attribute is allowed. I have this set up so that the <a> tag is the only one our users can insert and the "name" attribute is the only one they can apply. This is what I have used:

# Configure inserted tags
	buttons.inserttag.denyTags = abbr, acronym, address, b, big, blockquote, cite, code, div, em, fieldset, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, i, legend, li, ol, p, pre, q, small, span, strong, sub, sup, table, tt, ul
	buttons.inserttag.allowedAttribs = name

Graham