[TYPO3-rte] Anchor links using RTE

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Mon Nov 8 23:41:29 CET 2010

Hi Orish,

> I am making anchored links by editing the contents in HTML mode in RTE. I
> wondered if there is an easy and clean way to do this job.
I would like to understand in what context you need to create anchors
inside the RTE. Using the TYPO3 element browser you can link to any
content element.

I tried to find
> the solution on web and people suggested to use tkr_rteanchors extension
> which I did but it broke the RTE extension on the whole.
Version of the RTE included in TYPO3 4.5 will specify this extension as
incompatible with htmlArea RTE.

I was not able to
> even create any link any more. I tried to uninstall the extension but
> couldn't find it under installed or loaded extension in extension manager.
Because it defines itself as a shy extension. You need to click the
checkbox of the Extension Manager that enables the display of shy
extensions.

> I can continue the way I am doing to create anchors but if there is any
> better way to do this please let me know!

Please provide more details on what you are doing.