[TYPO3-rte] Anchor links using RTE

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 19:19:09 CET 2010

Hi,

I am making anchored links by editing the contents in HTML mode in RTE. I
wondered if there is an easy and clean way to do this job. I tried to find
the solution on web and people suggested to use tkr_rteanchors extension
which I did but it broke the RTE extension on the whole. I was not able to
even create any link any more. I tried to uninstall the extension but
couldn't find it under installed or loaded extension in extension manager. I
end up importing the extension again and then uninstalled it. After that I
found that that was reported as bug!

I can continue the way I am doing to create anchors but if there is any
better way to do this please let me know!

Thanking all in anticipation!

Regards,
Orish