[TYPO3-rte] Tableproperties not showing style

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Mon Jul 19 22:37:08 CEST 2010

I have had no success getting CSS styles to be available in  the
tableproperties dialogue.  Can anyone suggest what I have left out?

Only the Description and Headers sections are showing in the table
properties popup window.

The styles are defined
RTE.default.contentCSS = path/to/rte.css

In page TS
RTE.default.buttons.blockstyle.tags.table.allowedClasses =
spec,no-border (the two classes I want to show)

RTE.default.classesTable = specs,no-border

RTE.default.proc.allowedClasses =
first-header,feature-text,big-text,red-highlight,align-center,align-left,align-right,specs,no-border

RTE.default.buttons.blockstyle.tags.table.allowedClasses = specs,no-border

Thank you -- Tony