[TYPO3-rte] pages.tx_myext_rtememo: <link...> not rendered in FE

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Tue Jul 27 23:02:07 CEST 2010

I'm talking of typo3_src-4.4-dev and the sysext rtehtmlarea 2.0.2.

Hhm, what may be the reason?

I've added some RTE fields to the pages table. They use the same RTE
configuration as tt_content.bodytext (at least I think).

I can set links in the RTE just and and when saving they remain. But
they are not rendered in FE output. There I still find "<link ...>" as
tag.

What am I doing wrong?

... now that I'm writing this I get a feeling: Something needs to be
done in the area of lib.parseFunc_RTE?

I'm refering to the fields with typoscript like:

   lib.rtememo = TEXT
   lib.rtememo.data = page:tx_myext_rtememo

Gimme a hint!

Martin

--
http://mbless.de