[TYPO3-rte] can't add new anchor class - SOLVED

Thorsten Indra t3lists-2010 at thorstenindra.com
Tue Jan 12 15:24:18 CET 2010

After hours of research, manual reading and code study, I found this link,
which explains how to do it (in German):
http://www.typo3-jack.net/typo3-german-lists-netfielders-de/16201-typo3-german-rte-eigener-klasse-erweitern.html

The trick is basically this: "addToList" -  := addToList(yourclass)
(See details below)
One just has to add the following TS of your home page:
## add class "testklasse" ##
RTE.default.proc.allowedClasses := addToList(testklasse)
RTE.default.classesLinks := addToList(testklasse)
RTE.default.classesAnchor := addToList(testklasse)
RTE.classesAnchor := addToList(testklasse)

RTE.classesAnchor.testklasse {
class = testklasse
type = page, url, mail, download
titleText = Open Link
}

RTE.classesAnchor.testklasse.titleText = write your own title-text
RTE.classesAnchor.testklasse.altText = here is your alt-text
Hope this helps someone.

Greetings!

--
Best Regards,